Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday 05/04/10

A fairly uneventful week for training.
My butt has finally healed. I went and bought new shoes but they are not yet in. So, I have not been back on my bike. I miss her.
Monday was our usual day off, which I gladly took.
Tuesday was a swim in the AM. The swim was not real long, only 3250 yds, but it seemed a lot longer. I was supposed to bike in the evening but that didn't happen.
Wednesday was supposed to be a run, but I made up my bike workout instead. 5 AM spin class, what fun!!!
Thursday was a Brick (bike and run), I swam. I do not seem to be getting this schedule thing.
Just not cutting it for me. There was a swim on Friday's schedule, so I could just say I did it early. Yeah, that's the ticket!!!
Friday AM comes along and I am a Brick workout and a run workout down for the week.
I could make up one if the two but not both. And the choice is...............................................
Neither, I went with option C - No workout!!
Meenu and I drove up to Grass Valley to visit with my brother, Brock, and his wife, Cathie.
We stayed over night on Friday to continue our visit on Saturday, but I brought my running clothes. Saturday AM was supposed to be a 30 mile bike, but I am going to run or...................
Choice D - Stay in bed
I am beginning to see a trend here.
Sunday is a 10 mile run. Somehow, I am surprised when the run doesn't go well. What a shocker!! I make it through the 10 miles, but it takes me almost 2 hours and I am really tired through the run.
Perhaps, I should read the warning signs here.
What do you think..........

No comments:

Post a Comment